18 miles from Lake Celilo
Nestled in the beautiful Columbia River Gorge, ‘StoryBook Glade’ is a historical homestead offering a peaceful retreat in the Hood River Valley. This 5-bed, 3-bath vacation rental is situated in the heart of the Fruit Loop, just a 5-minute drive to Hood River. Explore cascading waterfalls, ski slopes, and waterfront parks, or tour surrounding wineries including Mt. Hood Winery across the street. At home, you’ll enjoy stunning views from nearly every room of this modernized classic home!
-- THE PROPERTY --
2,100 Sq Ft | On-Site Orchard | Steps to Vineyard | Mountain Views
This perfectly placed home base offers a rural hideaway ideal for wine tour weekends, small-town exploration, and outdoor excursions!
Master Bedroom: California King Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Twin Day Bed, Twin Trundle Bed | Bedroom 4: Full Bed | Bedroom 5: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: Pack ‘N Play
OUTDOORS: Scenic orchard, vineyard & forest surroundings, 70+ fruit trees on-site, giant walnut tree, furnished wraparound porch, brick patio w/ outdoor seating & gas grill
INDOORS: Beautiful Victorian architecture, hardwood floors, sectional sofa, living room TV, board game collection, formal dining table, master bedroom w/ en-suite bath & clawfoot tub
KITCHEN: Fully equipped w/ stainless steel appliances, 3-seat island counter, dishwasher, toaster oven, microwave, drip coffee maker, electric kettle, cooking basics & spices
GENERAL: Free WiFi, washer/dryer, iron & board, hair dryer, complimentary toiletries, ceiling fans
PARKING: Driveway (4 vehicles)
-- THE LOCATION --
TASTE & SIP: Mt. Hood Winery (0.1 miles - located across the street), The Gorge White House (0.3 miles), Wy'East Vineyards (1.8 miles), Hood Crest Winery and Distillers (5.2 miles), Marchesi Vineyards & Winery (7.4 miles), Cathedral Ridge Winery (9.5 miles)
GET OUTSIDE: Panorama Point (2.8 miles), Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area (5.4 miles), Koberg Beach (14.4 miles), Lost Lake (23.3 miles), Cascade Locks Marine Park (25.2 miles), Mt. Hood Adventure Park (37.9 miles)
HOOD RIVER (5.0 miles): Mt. Hood Railroad, Hood River Waterfront Park, Port Marina Park, Hood River Bridge, Oak Street, local farm-to-table eateries, craft breweries, specialty shops
SKI RESORTS: Cooper Spur Moutain Resort (20.9 miles), Mt. Hood Meadows (30.5 miles), Mt. Hood Skibowl (38.7 miles), Timberline Lodge and Ski Area (42.5 miles)
AIRPORT: Portland International Airport (64.7 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH EVOLVE --
Evolve Vacation Rental wants your vacation experience to be everything you hoped for and exactly what you needed. To make it easy, we help you find a property you love, offer world-class support seven days a week, and make sure our properties are safe, clean, and ready for your stay. Even better, each home has a Guest Contact available 24/7 for any issues that arise. It’s a fresh new approach to vacation rental. Try Evolve today!
-- ADDITIONAL DETAILS --
We're excited to host you and your group, but current COVID-19 travel restrictions have required us to temporarily limit the max occupancy of this property to 6. Be sure to check and follow any additional government guidelines for travel.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No pets allowed. Evidence of a pet or party on the premises will result in a $1500 or $2000 post-stay fee
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: Beginning November 21st and ending December 27th, StoryBook Glade will be featured as Santa's Village for the Mount Hood Railroad Christmas train. The homeowners are pleased to offer guests complimentary tickets for the experience, however, this opportunity means that Santa and some elves will be on the outside of the property on the front porch to greet each train. People on the train will not be disembarking on the property. The train stop is expected to last 10-20 minutes. Depending on the popularity, the train could be stopping 2-4 times per day. To inquire about times for train travel, please visit the mount hood railroad website at the following link: https://www.mthoodrr.com/train-rides/the-train-to-christmas-town/
License #: 19-0027